IMPORTANCE OF THE COURSE
KES' Institute of Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.Ed) provides a platform for aspiring as well as professional E.C.C.Ed. teachers to facilitate child centric learning through storytelling, rhyming games and ploy. The course helps the E.C.C.Ed. and teachers to learn the methods of planned teaching through play and experiments. If one loves to help young children and give them a great start in life then with proper teacher training one can pursue a career as a E.C.C.Ed teacher. A E.C.C.Ed. teacher needs to be creative and flexible with a focus on optimum child development. The course will be extremely beneficial for all those eyeing a career in this emerging area of education as a E.C.C.Ed. teaching professional.
In order to do so the teachers have to be fully trained in skills and competencies required to teach young learners. Teaching young learners can be a challenging job but to make it a rewarding experience the teachers need adequate E.C.C.Ed. teacher training and obtain an appropriate certificate which will widen employment opportunities. Our institute endows the trainees with the skills and abilities to facilitate smooth learning for young learners.
FEATURES OF KANDIVLI EDUCATION SOCIETY'S E.C.C.Ed.
- Our faculty belongs to extremely renowned institutions. Each one of them is a Subiect expert with several years of experience af master-training levels.
- The faculty engages a variety of innovative methods to deliver the curriculum. The latest multimedia technology is utilized to enhance the process of learning of the trainees.
- The Institute has a well-resourced library with books, periodicals and a variety of other resources that can be used for research, reference and new learning. Library is also used for literature promotion and language support. In addition, students have access to periodicals, audio-visual resources, Internet facilities etc.
- Limited seats ensure the trainees receive individual attention.
- Evaluations will be conducted not only through paper-pencil tasks but also through projects, presentations, open book exams etc.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure: LED TVs, Tata Edge, Waterford and DVD players.
- Innovative methods like lecture presentations, workshops, demonstrations and a wide range of audiovisual materials are used to deliver the curriculum.
- Intensive practical training in our well-established KES' Institute, where you get an opportunity to put theory into practice and thus gain a first-hand experience at teaching.
- Support, personal guidance and immediate feedback by our expert panel of faculty members.
- On completion of our E.C.C.Ed., programme you get the qualifying certificate.
- The candidates gets an opponunity to work on internship in our pre-primary section and get a work experience certificate, which can be used by you when you appear for job interviews.
With a focus on social development, Math skills and creativity, our curriculum provides teachers with the springboard they need for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- Daily activities involve reading and writing exercises that support literacy.
- Group time is an important part of each day and plays a key role in developing social skills like speaking, listening and cooperation.
- Math and Science skills are introduced to encourage curiosity and provide practical applicotions in learning.
- Often use approximate spelling for words that is based on their ability to hear, identify and manipulate sounds (phonemic awareness) and on their knowledge of letter-sound correspondence (phonics).
- Teachers provide clear, direct, purposeful teaching and modeling of specific concepts, skills and strategies in a variety of settings, including large & small groups and individual activity.
With pre and primary schools developing ot a rapid rate, there is a considerable demand for certified teachers. KES' Institute's of Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.Ed.) opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the trainees with a strong foundation of the principles of early childhood education and nutrition along with knowledge of planned teaching offering a variety of routes into teaching career. The course will provide the skills and experience to teach children in the age group of 0-5 years and will make the trainees competent enough to work as an early childhood educator. The course could be immensely helpful for early childhood curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant associated with preschools.
KES' Institute's of Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.Ed.) opens many doors to numerous jobs as the course aims to equip the trainees with the approaches and methodologies of pre primary teacher training which will strengthen employment opportunities. They may be employed in the following set-ups:
- Kindergarten Schools
- Nursery Schools
- Play Groups
- Activity centers / recreation programs
- Summer Camp
- Toy Library
- Hobby Classes
KES' Institute's of Diploma in Early Childhood Core and Education (E.C.C. Ed.) also allows you to improve your scope in the following way...
- They give you an entry point into schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board.
- They also allow you to set up your Own pre-school.
- If you are an existing teacher, your opportunities for promotion and increment will widen.
- You can work as Supervisor, co-ordinator or curriculum planner, Educational consultant and educational manager.
Tutors associated with KES' Institute of Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.Ed.) are highly qualified and experienced teacher trainers having extensive experience at all levels of teaching and training.
They are patient and always keen to help the trainees by facilitating learning with all elements of study throughout the course. The efficient tutors of KES' Institute not only provide extensive support but constantly encourage student participation.
The tutors are concerned about the individual needs of the trainees pursuing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.Ed.) courses and create a favorable learning experience by giving them valuable advice whenever the trainees face hurdles answering certain questions.
- Anyone who has completed 10+2+3 level is eligible in the diploma course.
- The course is open only to women candidates.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- 7 months course-Full time (Monday to Friday.) working in two shift.
- Vacation of two to three weeks between semesters will be given.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
- Lectures will be conducted in English.
- Practicum will be conducted in English.
- Examinations will be conducted in English only.