With a focus on social development, Math skills and creativity, our curriculum provides teachers with the springboard they need for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- Daily activities involve reading and writing exercises that support literacy.
- Group time is an important part of each day and plays a key role in developing social skills like speaking, listening and cooperation.
- Math and Science skills are introduced to encourage curiosity and provide practical applications in learning.
- Often use approximate spelling for words that is based on their ability to hear, identify and manipulate sounds (phonemic awareness) and on their knowledge of letter-sound correspondence (phonics).
- Teachers provide clear, direct, purposeful teaching and modeling of specific concepts, skills and strategies in a variety of settings, including large & small groups and individual activity.
The curriculum has been divided into two parts namely theory and practicum.